Many sellers who already sell on eBay and Amazon are looking to expand their eCommerce business and rightfully so. There are a number of marketplaces you can actually make money on today, which sellers are unaware of, let’s cross Walmart off that list together! Selling on Amazon for many presents an opportunity ripe for the taking, especially if you already have an established customer base on other marketplaces.
Why not tap into a new revenue stream ?
I’m guessing though that I do not have to convince you since whoever is reading this article understands the value of expanding their eCom business to the ‘blue side’ (see Walmart’s logo). It is actually my pleasure to introduce you to a new marketplace, I consider it my passion, just the other week I introduced Etsy with a beginner’s guide and this week I will be:
- Tell Walmart’s success story through numbers.
- Compare Walmart with eBay and Amazon.
- Help you understand if Walmart is the right choice for you as a seller (including the pros and cons of this marketplace).
- Walk you through all of Walmart’s seller fees.
- Give you 5 exclusive Walmart seller tips for beginners.